About Those Northern Lights...

Thanks Vaughn! I will cut some tracks with it the day it arrives. I didn't want to ship it this week due to New Years' Day, and have it sit in a cold warehouse for the weekend somewhere in the middle of UPS-land.

That (the UPS national hub) would be right here in my hometown of Louisville. I could have grabbed it and kept it warm for you...

It's a good thing it didn't make a stop here. You'd get it with drool marks on it (provenance!) if you got it at all...

That (the UPS national hub) would be right here in my hometown of Louisville. I could have grabbed it and kept it warm for you...

You're in Louavull? I'm just up the road in Florence, Y'All. We need to organize a Junior Experience!

A stunning guitar! Can't wait to hear the tone report & how it compares to the 30th anniversary CU24 that you already have. Congrats

<-- Psychiatric help --- you good keep adding :)

My Wife: "What's this?"

Me: "I don't actually know."

My Wife: "It's a guitar. Another guitar!"

Me: "Gosh, thanks for that. I had what it was on the tip of my tongue, really. But I'm not sure what it's for, or how it got here."

My Wife: "You are either a crazy old man, or senile."

Me: "Remind me. Who are you again?"

My Wife: "What's this?"

Me: "I don't actually know."

My Wife: "It's a guitar. Another guitar!"

Me: "Gosh, thanks for that. I had what it was on the tip of my tongue, really. But I'm not sure what it's for, or how it got here."

My Wife: "You are either a crazy old man, or senile."

Me: "Remind me. Who are you again?"

Correct answer: Why can't I be both?

You're in Louavull? I'm just up the road in Florence, Y'All. We need to organize a Junior Experience!
Ah, my original home. Go Cards.

The worst is being forced to live in Indiana after living in Louisville. It's like going back in time.

Thanks, Mike!

Though I did wake up today with the guilties, given my age and diminishing skill set...so should probably seek psychiatric help if I even think of adding anything else! ;)

Nah, I think if anyone here has a reason to own that guitar, it's you! If we're talking skill sets, I would certainly have no business owning one, but it wouldn't stop me! Bank account, on the other hand...

Nah, I think if anyone here has a reason to own that guitar, it's you! If we're talking skill sets, I would certainly have no business owning one, but it wouldn't stop me! Bank account, on the other hand...

I don't actually have a "bank account." I've heard of them. Not sure what they're for.

What I seem to have instead is a money materializer-dematerializer, that works something like the Transporter on Star Trek.

Somehow, money materializes into this thing, only it never stays for longer than a brief, meaningless episode that you've seen many times before. And it's like you're fast forwarding the DVR anyway.

Then as quickly as it materialized, the money dematerializes and vanishes.

However, every so often, a guitar materializes. Thus proving Antoine Lavoisier right in his theory of Conservation of Mass.

Therefore, the appearance of guitars at my door is, I tell my wife, proof of the Laws of Physics.

Last edited:
Back