A New Artist I Know, Produced By Good Pal

László

Too Many Notes
One of my long time ad music studio compatriots here in the Detroit area has discovered a new artist, and I think he's done an absolutely fantastic job producing her material. Lots of plusses here, and I'm jealous! He also produced this video, totally professional stuff. Here 'tis, the artist is Cassaundra Fitch. She's never recorded before, is a really charming and nice young woman, and, well...wow! Not only is the music very cool, but she's a natural in front of the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool stuff. I like her hair. :rock:

Wish I could be a studio boss like you and your crew. Of course I'd use it for evil and make METAL!!!! When not trying to cop DG licks.

I dig her voice, she's got some inflections and nuances that are a bit unique that I like. So they did the recording and the video then, Les? Nice job! it's a catchy enough tune, hopefully she takes off!

Of course I'd use it for evil and make METAL!!!! When not trying to cop DG licks.

Wait'll you hear my son's post-punk stuff - rocks the crap out of my world. I may have to come over to the dark side.

I dig her voice, she's got some inflections and nuances that are a bit unique that I like. So they did the recording and the video then, Les? Nice job! it's a catchy enough tune, hopefully she takes off!

Yeah, my friend Dan did the producing and recording, and also produced the video! How crew didn't shoot/direct it, but he was exec producer.

Good stuff

Thanks on behalf of my buddy Dan!

Back