Not a new guitar, but I still love it

Holding it next to my Cu22 near the lower strap lock, the Dirty 100 is at least 1/8" thicker. Would that make it McCarty thick? I don't have one to compare it to.

That's precisely what I measured the difference between my McCarty and CU22, the McCarty about 1/8", ~ 3 mm, thicker. You know what this means, right? It means I very much like the Dirty 100 ;)

That's precisely what I measured the difference between my McCarty and CU22, the McCarty about 1/8", ~ 3 mm, thicker. You know what this means, right? It means I very much like the Dirty 100 ;)

You would! They are spectacular!

Okay, story time. I'm no Les, but here we go. One of our members was exploring some dunes, when he found a very peculiar artifact. As he cleaned artifact, it turned out it was a magic lamp and a genie came out granting the person 3 wishes.

"What's your first wish? The genie asked.

"A PRS guitar with all these specs" the member said unfolding a piece of paper from his pocket with an impressive selection of wood and pickups.

With the snap of his finger, the beautiful PRS guitar materialized itself in front of the two. It was an amazing guitar that played exceptionally well, but before the member had a chance to spend more time with the guitar, the genie asked, "What is your second wish?"

"I want another PRS, but with these specs" the member said unfolding another list of an impressive combination of woods and electronics.

Another exceptional guitar, but before our friend had the chance to even pick the guitar up, the genie said impatiently, "Third, wish, come on, what do you want?"

I want three nights with the most beautiful, wild and hot woman ever. After the third night, the woman ceased to exist and the genie appeared once more to the forum member. "This is very unusual," the genie said. "I don't usually do this, but I have to ask. Why two PRS guitars and a woman?" asked the genie.

To which the member of our forum replied, "Because I was too embarrassed to ask for a third PRS."

Yes. Definitely. Think of it as a McCarty with exceptional wood selections for a tone monster.
You can trust Bodia’s memory on this - he has a good mind with an attention to detail.

Yes. Definitely. Think of it as a McCarty with exceptional wood selections for a tone monster.
You can trust Bodia’s memory on this - he has a good mind with an attention to detail.

Isn’t the scale length different from the McCarty as well? I thought it was 24.5”.

Isn’t the scale length different from the McCarty as well? I thought it was 24.5”.

Yessir. That adds to the badassery.

Let's not forget the larger than normal dirty moons! If my memory serves, that is ;)

Back