594 Wood Library Artist NOT going bye bye

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
***sigh***
lnixtgdwyrqxedrt8qim.jpg

ss7m9isjxlh4p3ikamtt.jpg

xcznlx0ja8kxlm1jp8z4.jpg

k8tqlzugaer1be4yvtqz.jpg

That picture actually makes the faded whale blue 509 look like crap. It's every bit as stunning as the 594, and it's only a 10 Top Wood Library...

Is that a Korina body and neck on the 594? How did it sound compared to a standard 594?

Cheers

Luke

Never played a standard 594 with a hog back... but this one screams with a nice warm low-mid and mid groove. You can play heavy stuff, but it shines on classic rock and blues to cleans. It's my second guitar with a korina body and neck. I love it.

We just had a custom 24 WL in at work with Korina neck/back and it was the most resonant guitar! I’d love to check it out on a 594!!

It's a sweet tone wood, that's for sure! I hate I'm getting rid of this one, but it's one of those "choices".... DoHHHHH...

There is a certain bit of magic in the double korina 594. IMO, an ebony board adds a lot to the package, along with the thicker body. Good decision to keep!

My next TWO guitars will both have korina bodies and necks, but with a few other "twists".

Yeah, man... the Korina neck and body plus the Cocobolo fretboard really sound good together, too! Great classic rock/blues guitar, although
I still manage to crank some metal out of that baseball bat neck. LoL!

Back