58/15 Low Turn Pickup Alternatives

I kept LT in neck of my 594 and put a 58/15
in bridge and it sounds awesome!
Just the little extra kick it needed for me.

Help!

I was doing my annual guitar cleaning... Fretboard clean, guitar polish etc....

When I got to cleaning the bridge I realised it's begun to go ever so slightly concave from the center. I'm guessing it's because the string pressure was too high. I use 11s in standard tuning & action with the tailpiece bolted down.

I'm hoping a vice and hot air will bring it back in about 4-5 days but the big question is........ Is the bottom of the bridge also flat or does it have a curve to it also?

Help brothers, I need to know if the fellow 594 bridge bottoms & tops are flat or curved?

Help!

When I got to cleaning the bridge I realised it's begun to go ever so slightly concave from the center. I'm guessing it's because the string pressure was too high. I use 11s in standard tuning & action with the tailpiece bolted down.

I'm hoping a vice and hot air will bring it back in about 4-5 days but the big question is........ Is the bottom of the bridge also flat or does it have a curve to it also?

Help brothers, I need to know if the fellow 594 bridge bottoms & tops are flat or curved?
I have a 2018 that I just got last week. Both pieces appear to be flat, while on the guitar.

Help!

Could you start a fresh thread with this and add photos of this issue please? It's alarming to hear someone is having this issue, it'd be helpful as PRS look at this website, others might chime in to comment if they're having the same issue.

Jesus I couldn't imagine what I'd do if this happens with my 594 - I use 11s too.

Could you start a fresh thread with this and add photos of this issue please? It's alarming to hear someone is having this issue, it'd be helpful as PRS look at this website, others might chime in to comment if they're having the same issue.

Jesus I couldn't imagine what I'd do if this happens with my 594 - I use 11s too.

Well I actually managed to fix it.

Put it in a vice and incremental pressure changes daily for a week with heat from a blow drier before every increment. Straightened right out and it's back to intonating beautifully now

Well I actually managed to fix it.

Put it in a vice and incremental pressure changes daily for a week with heat from a blow drier before every increment. Straightened right out and it's back to intonating beautifully now
Nice! Glad to hear it.

That’s an alarming issue for the bridge to warp.

DLl9C0.gif

Back