30th Anniversary Event rumor mill

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
So, it's never too early to start the rumors, hypothesizing, hoping and the like leading up to a PRS event! Real details to come in May...that's like forever away from now! Who do you think will perform at Rams Head Live? Who do you WANT to see play? Do you expect to see any new guitars? Will there be a special 30th Anni Event model(different from the 30th guitars we already know about)? What do you think? :dontknow: Let the rumors fly!!!!!! :evil: I think Santana will be there. He was there at the beginning. New Santana models surfacing. Maybe Howard Leese?

A Santana 30th anniversary guitar would be right and signature members get first crack at buying them. Maybe at the brunch PRS himself will be cooking!!!! and Guest artist will be serving to us awesome fans and supporters!!!

Paul I like my eggs scrambled and throw some scrapple in there too!!! Oh and don't forget the cinnamon raison bagel!!! IS brunch to early for Irish cream drink?

And a tent set up like Cafe Du Monde in NOLA...With Carlos, Ted, Howard, and Al D walking around serenading us as we enjoy our meals...oh, and the Bud light girls delivering our beer!!??
I love rumors!!

Paul I like my eggs scrambled and throw some scrapple in there too!!! Oh and don't forget the cinnamon raison bagel!!! IS brunch to early for Irish cream drink?
Might be getting a little late for one! Gotta start those EARLY!

And a tent set up like Cafe Du Monde in NOLA...With Carlos, Ted, Howard, and Al D walking around serenading us as we enjoy our meals...oh, and the Bud light girls delivering our beer!!??
I love rumors!!
:D

There's a rumor that Lesteban will be there.

Really was hoping nobody would let the cat outta the bag on this appearance! I hear Lestaban has changed up the attire to only tan pants/black shirt??? I have no verification though.

Led Zeppelin and Jason Bonham were offered 300 million dollars and four of Richard Branson's private islands to play at Ram's Head for the PRS 30th Anniversary celebration but they turned it down due to a scheduling conflict. They will all be appearing on Celebrity Jepordy that day.

PRS will be introducing a John Beef signature model. It's basically a custom 22 with a rotary and a DGT bridge pickup/Dragon 2 neck. You can have it in any color you want so long as it's black.

Tori Amos, Sarah McLachlan and Fiona Apple will be playing the new PRS pianos, and Weird Al will debut the PS Accordion.

And Paul will unveil a new finish called Sergio Blue, saying "Remember my car, b*tch?"

Weird Al will debut the PS Accordion.

You know what the trouble is, accordions are actually very difficult to make (I mean the real deal, reed-driven ones, not the electronic imitations). There are literally thousands of parts on an accordion. Designing the air valves alone would drive Paul and Co. nuts.

Then guys would be on here begging for wooden keys and buttons, leather bird accordion straps, and of course, accordion amps. It would be a major headache.

I heard Paul is announcing his retirement at the brunch. 30 years of guitars is enough. He's taking up golf. :bawling:

Back