2016 PRS Experience!!!!

Just registered. Been coming to these shindigs since the old PRS Forum events, back in 2000. Ain't gonna' stop now!

You have to register your guest separately. Just register again with the guest's name and select "Signature Club Guest" and enter your signature club number. I was able to register my wife as my guest.
Thx!

I think I'm just gonna get drunk in the street instead of that hour and a half Signature Event.

A few bottles of vino paper baggin' it, preaching the gospel of PRS. I mean, once you open a bottle...

Dude, that is so low-tech and inefficient...

91J-pvVkEEL._SY550_.jpg

And I think my girl is coming this year too so maybe we'll start the Log Canoe Circle club.... Paul better not leave his car unlocked.

Wouldn't the wood library be a more appropriate location for this "event"?

I think I'm just gonna get drunk in the street instead of that hour and a half Signature Event.
I was thinking the same, though maybe a parking lot. It's dangerous in the street.
And I think my girl is coming this year too so maybe we'll start the Log Canoe Circle club.... Paul better not leave his car unlocked.
I know a guy...

And with the Camelbak, you don't have to put the bottle or glass down on the amp and risk spilling it.

Back