2016 PRS Experience!!!!

Looking more likely that I can make. Stay tuned....

tumblr_lyjmpfEjyN1r6o5r1.gif

About to get my flights. I will be in town Thursday-Sunday. Rob, this is your notice. I figured you should know since you are my ride and room. :p

<3 you buddy.

About to get my flights. I will be in town Thursday-Sunday. Rob, this is your notice. I figured you should know since you are my ride and room. :p

<3 you buddy.

Looks like I need to get in on Thursday as well. Roomies!

So, for an outsider who's never done this, what is the best way to get an idea of what happens/ what to expect/ what arrangements need to be made, etc. Heck, for that matter, who's invited?

If this event follows last year's event organization, there will be a concert Friday night. Saturday will be most of the day with clinics, factory tours, beer and food for sale, guitars and amps for sale. signed artists will likely be there, but which ones remains to be seen.

Signature club members get an invite to a separate, additional event.

Once the registration opens to the public on the web page, you can invite yourself by registering.

If you don't live close, you'll need a room for Friday night unless you are only coming on Saturday.

Some come even earlier like Thursday and get together for food and booze Thursday night.

We're planning on a side trip before, but coming in Thursday instead of Friday is a distinct possibility.

Back