2016 PRS Experience!!!!

I've tried to join signature club twice but had forgotten that it won't take paypal.

Add one to the T-Sunami wave bang!!

Actually add two...my bro dblack25 (long time lurker here, but rarely posts) is coming too...should we be worried about this Tsunami Wave thing?

Actually add two...my bro dblack25 (long time lurker here, but rarely posts) is coming too...should we be worried about this Tsunami Wave thing?

Two tickets to the ride of your life are being prepared. Please stand by.

It just opened and I just registered!
So was there a guest option this year? I'm bringing a buddy and trying to find him his 1st PRS. By the way it's worded, it sounds like Sig members are the only ones allowed early to the sales floor. I wonder if I have to have him join the club to get to the sales floor early? That's the way it sounds, right?

I hope the sales floor will let me trade my soul for something... going to be hard to not pick up a core model when I'm there... I'd love a singlecut hollowbody :)

So was there a guest option this year? I'm bringing a buddy and trying to find him his 1st PRS. By the way it's worded, it sounds like Sig members are the only ones allowed early to the sales floor. I wonder if I have to have him join the club to get to the sales floor early? That's the way it sounds, right?
You have to register your guest separately. Just register again with the guest's name and select "Signature Club Guest" and enter your signature club number. I was able to register my wife as my guest.

Back