1-800-IDEAS-4-U

I won’t fight with you, in fact they’re both tied for first place on my list.

You mean they both beat out Nick Jonas?!!!
I9KNVak.gif

S2 hollowbody satin

And as per post #1 for that amp and every amp copy the morgan variable voltage power control, and prs his ac20 deluxe

I want a Paul's Guitar with Brent Mason electronics. The Paul Mason model.

How about an S2 Mark Tremonti McCarty Singlecut 594 Trem Standard Satin? (Just spit balling here to find the longest name possible.) Easily abbreviates to S2MTMcS594TSS.

Seriously though, I would be compelled to purchase an S2 One Satin, if such a thing were to exist.

Close with the first idea......Aim it at Blooze Lawyers and make it the Everybody Loves Raymond (Burr) Perry Mason model. That'd have Della out walking the Street.

Okay, here are some ideas that I'm working on. They're free, so they may not be all that great. If you want the really good ones, use the 900 number.

HSS or HNFNF 594 in sparkled disco ball silver, call it the Studio 5(9)4.

Just the clean channel of an Archon, add reverb and switchable power attenuation, ultimate PRS pedal platform amp, it does what you want, call it the Doulos.

S2 Starla Semi Hollow. Everybody wants it to be a Gretsch anyway, may as well oblige them. Do it in orange, green, and minty white, call it the Starla P&W LTD. Gotta have birds, fundamentalist's love them, and you'll see more of them at church than Peavey PA's and crying babies.

Everyone is worried about the death of electric guitar in today's music. You know who plays guitar? Lil Wayne. Give him a signature Vela with a built in drum machine and call it the Vela-ciRAPtor. Kids love rap and dinosaurs, so it really appeals to three different sectors of the youth demographic.

Phew, I'm feeling weak from all this brainstorming. Help me out, what are your great ideas?
Hey man, I called that number, and someone from Gibson picked up....
rofl.gif

Screw that, put him to work! I figure with my wife in the accounting department, Paco on sanding, and my new gig... that’s like, three employee guitars after the first year!

Brilliant!

Plus, sanding builds character (when I was a kid, if I complained about anything I had to do, my folks would say, ‘It builds character!’).

As far as ideas go, mine are pretty stupid. For example, the LSchefman sig model. :rolleyes:

“What would you do if you had a sig model, Les?”

“This.”

HcNrueU.jpg

Last edited:
Back