1-800-IDEAS-4-U

I would love to see invented for the heck of it: a single push-pull volume knob that allows you to individually control both pickup volumes.

To control the neck pickup you pull up the knob. For the bridge it’s push down.

As you constantly switch between pull up and push down positions, prior settings remain memorized and in place.

I would love to see invented for the heck of it: a single push-pull volume knob that allows you to individually control both pickup volumes.

As you constantly switch between pull up and push down positions, prior settings remain memorized and in place.
Might be fun to try with stacked concentric knobs, too, like the tone knob on a Dano or a jazz bass, maybe with some thin felt applied under the bottom ring to make it a little stiffer to turn.

I laughed out loud at this post. My FIL got remarried last month in a small church small town Iowa.

Two peavey horns and one peavey 115HD cab in the ceiling, CS800, CS400 amps and to top it off a 3 space dual 15 band EQ. At least they had a Mackie board.

Hell, I think I may have a couple 100Hz crossover modules floating around here somewhere for those old CS amps.

Gentlemen and Ladies, genius walks amongst us.

I’m good with the four-knob approach, but something like this might be pretty cool!

Then again, I was kind of OK with MIDI guitars in the 80s...so, you know...my judgment is probably not to be trusted. ;)

I don’t know, I kinda liked it when white girls in the 90’s used to put little stickers of hearts and stuff on and then get tan lines. I also liked the zigzag hair part thing too...

I used to wear a "do-rag" when I played softball. Nothing like a straight line across your forehead. Pasty white on top, lobster red from the middle of the forehead down :oops:

Okay, here are some ideas that I'm working on. They're free, so they may not be all that great. If you want the really good ones, use the 900 number.

HSS or HNFNF 594 in sparkled disco ball silver, call it the Studio 5(9)4.

I'm in. I already have the dress and the boots to match :) This is something PRS seriously need to consider: some people like matching designer bags, I want a matching designer guitar that means business and has a place beyond being danced around on the floor.

Back