1-800-IDEAS-4-U

I'm in. I already have the dress and the boots to match :) This is something PRS seriously need to consider: some people like matching designer bags, I want a matching designer guitar that means business and has a place beyond being danced around on the floor.

The only thing worse than not being able to choose an outfit to wear with a particular guitar is having the perfect outfit... and not the guitar!

Please hire him as of tomorrow. There's an untapped market for the Studio 5(9)4 that will totally put paid to the annoying 'doctors and lawyers' thing :D
Yes. I want one. And I’m pretty sure I know someone in Texas who will want one.

Those two orders were enough for Jack Higginbotham to call me and offer me the position as head of the newly created Department of Glamour at PRS.

The whole deal hinges on Paul giving up his parking space. I told them, if they want me, he has to move his car, or I’ll do it for him.

It sucks. You find yourself in Hobby Craft wondering if you should start pimping your existing guitar with sequins and glitter.

I have done it. It was tedious work, but I super glued purple sequins all over the face of Jackson SL2H once. It looked amazing but the forearm area didn't wear well - and I got scratched up pretty bad when playing it. It's the biggest reason I started wearing the cut socks as "arm bands" when I play.

I also had a Rivera rig that had been recovered in purple swirl crushed velvet. My mom did it for me.

I have done it. It was tedious work, but I super glued purple sequins all over the face of Jackson SL2H once. It looked amazing but the forearm area didn't wear well - and I got scratched up pretty bad when playing it. It's the biggest reason I started wearing the cut socks as "arm bands" when I play.

I also had a Rivera rig that had been recovered in purple swirl crushed velvet. My mom did it for me.

Did it help you pick up local radio stations, each one acting like a mini satellite dish?!:rolleyes:

I am impressed, you have found your tribe on this forum :) Sequins are vicious little things left to their own devices and cut socks is inspired.

It sucks. You find yourself in Hobby Craft wondering if you should start pimping your existing guitar with sequins and glitter.
Serge, you need to repost pics of the Glitter-n-Glam collection. It might give Coco a point of reference.

Hurrah! You need to persuade Paul there are better parking spaces and bigger profits to be had from the new Dept of Glam

I would, but I can barely bring myself to leave the house since my purse doesn’t match my guitar and amp. It’s so bad I had to quit gigging.

YnfMD0e.jpg

....and cut socks is inspired.

Oh yeah - if you look at my avatar pic you'll see them in action. I take men's dress socks, cut the feet off, and use them as "sweat bands" when I am playing. It started off to reduce the harshness of the sequins....

....then it became to keep my arm from sweating on the guitar.....

....now it's just a weird habit that I have. I can't psychologically play as well if I don't have them on - and I HATE the way the guitar feels against the skin of my forearm. It's really interesting from a psychological standpoint.

I was starting to wonder if designer cloth was tone subtractive, but then I remember it was Italian GP weekend, so go for it!... although I have to say a tartan weave with viking inclusions would be more raucous and masculine

I was starting to wonder if designer cloth was tone subtractive, but then I remember it was Italian GP weekend, so go for it!... although I have to say a tartan weave with viking inclusions would be more raucous and masculine

Masculine!! Sergio is a lady, have some respect!;):p

Back