Unofficial Reclaimed Limited Thread

Thank you but I missed it, was "over" when I got there. Thank you though for the thought! I seriously checked the bay and verb no less than 10x yesterday. haha

i'll keep checking and if anyone decides to let one go, please let me know! :D
Sorry replied to wrong person. Are you looking for Vela or CE?

Nice! Congrats and enjoy!!!

Thanks! i'm stoked about it honestly. it's such a cool run of guitars with the reclaimed woods. the clips of it sound great and i've liked the vela from the start, it's like an old guitar that never was. it's a great choice for the reclaimed wood series imo.

Thanks! i'm stoked about it honestly. it's such a cool run of guitars with the reclaimed woods. the clips of it sound great and i've liked the vela from the start, it's like an old guitar that never was. it's a great choice for the reclaimed wood series imo.

Not to derail, your avatar pic reminds me of someone. The only pic I have on PB right now with her in it..

20160315_115945_zps4cbjbzgd.jpg

hey you didn't derail, the dawgs look similar! very familiar looking nose haha.

nice mccarty btw, i had a teal black 2003 (iirc) that i never should have sold.

here's a better pic of noelle. she's 57 lbs of bike chasing fury. some chow, some corgi, a lot of something else, we think.
noelle%20atat_zpssvccpui1.jpg

20170415_095742_zpsjsxj4lm3.jpg

and she's the same color as my new Vela. ;)

33269037863_1bf408f2d7_b.jpg

Finally got mine! It's my first PRS and what a tremendous guitar it is. Love the feel of the satin neck and the look of the guitar with the nail holes and surface cracks. I think it has a bit of a birds-eye look to it, and some cool figuring below the bridge. Tones are great and the trem system and locking tuners on this thing makes for some rock solid tuning stability. Very happy with the purchase. Hats off to PRS for a job well done!

OK, I gave in and just used Flickr - b/c I'm excited to share with you guys! Should arrive in the next day or so...

Doesn't seem to have a lot of nailholes and such (maybe near Volume?) but I'm loving how much contrast and character it has - very reddish with those dark swirls, like a rich piece of old heirloom furniture.

Can't wait to get my grubby mitts on it!

32901670234_cde9bf9633_b.jpg

32931413243_24c895f8f1_z.jpg

33359861400_1a7976aaf1_b.jpg

33703960666_1a7976aaf1_b.jpg
Sweet!!!!

Finally got mine! It's my first PRS and what a tremendous guitar it is. Love the feel of the satin neck and the look of the guitar with the nail holes and surface cracks. I think it has a bit of a birds-eye look to it, and some cool figuring below the bridge. Tones are great and the trem system and locking tuners on this thing makes for some rock solid tuning stability. Very happy with the purchase. Hats off to PRS for a job well done!

Hottie! Congrats on your first!

That is a really nice top. Congrats

Tomorrow is the big day for delivery of my CE. Maybe spent a little too much time on these pages looking at the others. Now I have wood envy and mine isn't even here yet. Last night I almost scooped up another that I liked better. Dealer photos of mine seemed a little dark. Hoping it is a shade lighter in real life. Time will tell.

hey you didn't derail, the dawgs look similar! very familiar looking nose haha.

nice mccarty btw, i had a teal black 2003 (iirc) that i never should have sold.

here's a better pic of noelle. she's 57 lbs of bike chasing fury. some chow, some corgi, a lot of something else, we think.

20170415_095742_zpsjsxj4lm3.jpg

and she's the same color as my new Vela. ;)

Maybe some Australian Cattle Dog?

Back