Unofficial Reclaimed Limited Thread

Maybe some Australian Cattle Dog?
she's been called worse. ;)

she looks sorta Corgi-esque and has a spotted blue toungue, so we assume some Chow. one person did say she looked like she had some Australian Shepard in there too.

she's faster than a Metra train from a dead stop.

and just to be sorta on topic, my vela should be here today, come on post man! :D

hey you didn't derail, the dawgs look similar! very familiar looking nose haha.

nice mccarty btw, i had a teal black 2003 (iirc) that i never should have sold.

here's a better pic of noelle. she's 57 lbs of bike chasing fury. some chow, some corgi, a lot of something else, we think.
noelle%20atat_zpssvccpui1.jpg

20170415_095742_zpsjsxj4lm3.jpg

and she's the same color as my new Vela. ;)

Love the costume! Looks like the "face" is where the resemblance stops. I don't have any pics of my pooch on Photobucket, so this link will have to do (generic pics of the breed). The rescue place said she was a "shepherd mix," but other than the coloring, I don't see it. We stumbled across this breed in a book and knew it was her. Identical! Schiller Hound - 55 lbs of rabbit chaser

http://www.dogsindepth.com/hound_dog_breeds/schiller_hound.html

she's been called worse. ;)

she looks sorta Corgi-esque and has a spotted blue toungue, so we assume some Chow. one person did say she looked like she had some Australian Shepard in there too.

she's faster than a Metra train from a dead stop.

and just to be sorta on topic, my vela should be here today, come on post man! :D

Metra train? You in the Chicago area?

Love the costume! Looks like the "face" is where the resemblance stops. I don't have any pics of my pooch on Photobucket, so this link will have to do (generic pics of the breed). The rescue place said she was a "shepherd mix," but other than the coloring, I don't see it. We stumbled across this breed in a book and knew it was her. Identical! Schiller Hound - 55 lbs of rabbit chaser

http://www.dogsindepth.com/hound_dog_breeds/schiller_hound.html
Yep, NW Burbs by Buffalo Grove. That schiller hound looks similar in the body shape as well as weight. They said Noelle was a "shepard mix" too haha. I could see some schiller hound in there, she can't resist a rabbit either.

also, no vela today. sadface.

Yep, NW Burbs by Buffalo Grove. That schiller hound looks similar in the body shape as well as weight. They said Noelle was a "shepard mix" too haha. I could see some schiller hound in there, she can't resist a rabbit either.

also, no vela today. sadface.
Sweet! On the pups and BG, not the lack of Vela :p

Rescues are the best!

Aurora, Far East side, near Rte 59 and Fox Valley Mall. There are a sh!t ton of us in the area.

So stoked right now. Pictures to follow when I can get it out in the sunlight. Shout out to Wildwood. Thanks for the t-shirt!

That's a beauty, Christian71. The grain on mine is a little more subdued than yours but I'm happy to have it. About to plug in and see how it sounds.

That's a beauty, Christian71. The grain on mine is a little more subdued than yours but I'm happy to have it. About to plug in and see how it sounds.
Thanks SoCal! I just finished a session myself. 2nd time playing. I have to take it easy as I had shoulder surgery last Monday. It has been a joy to play and still working through all the different tones with the coil tap. Good stuff! Enjoy!!

Back