Collection Chronicles #5 PRS CE24 Reclaimed Limited

Utkarsh

Ministry of guitar
Here we go folks, the weekly installment of you sharing in my obsession.
This is a model I'm sure many of us are familiar with. The PRS CE24 Reclaimed Limited.
In my opinion, one of the most unique and special of their limited editions.

I got this new from Hiend Indonesia three years back. It's an amazing guitar though given the satin nitro finish and its rarity, that I dare not play it much for fear of scuffing it up.

Some thoughts and enjoy the intro, with guest vocals from my Rough Collie Hibiki

Here we go folks, the weekly installment of you sharing in my obsession.
This is a model I'm sure many of us are familiar with. The PRS CE24 Reclaimed Limited.
In my opinion, one of the most unique and special of their limited editions.

I got this new from Hiend Indonesia three years back. It's an amazing guitar though given the satin nitro finish and its rarity, that I dare not play it much for fear of scuffing it up.

Some thoughts and enjoy the intro, with guest vocals from my Rough Collie Hibiki

Sounds great! I love the vocals provided by the cute dog barking :cool:

Thanks for sharing your collection with us! I hope to someday get a reclaimed Vela, but the CE24 would be nice as well. Impressive that you give it so much kudos considering you have such an impressive stable of fantastic guitars. Looking forward to the next installment!

Such a cool guitar. I have no idea why I didn't grab one when they first came out.

Maybe they'll do a second edition one of these days.

Back