The Unofficial Official NF3 Thread

Here's the video that started it all for me.

It's currently got 49K views, and I know I account for a good amount of them. Even now I love watching it. He makes the guitar sound sooooo good. And, well, seafoam. It's still probably the best video demo of the sounds you can get from the NF3, though I admit I've never sounded as good as he does.

Seems like I only post in the NF3 threads that pop up. Here's my Frost Blue Metallic:

52696938098_d6ba810a55_b.jpg

Before the blue one, I had this one, which I sold (my only sold guitar regret):

48888091042_17e03e7c2e_h.jpg

I also came within a whisker of buying the NF3 prototype that came up for sale at Brian's Guitars a few years back. I still kick myself for not getting that one when I had the opportunity. Occasionally I search for it online hoping it will show up again. It's a thing of beauty: NF3 Prototype

Seems like I only post in the NF3 threads that pop up. Here's my Frost Blue Metallic:

I also came within a whisker of buying the NF3 prototype that came up for sale at Brian's Guitars a few years back. I still kick myself for not getting that one when I had the opportunity. Occasionally I search for it online hoping it will show up again. It's a thing of beauty: NF3 Prototype
Love that blue. It’s always cool to get a proto, especially of such a great guitar. That would have been a great add. On that “regret” theme, I sold two NF3s before finally coming around to what super flexible guitars they are. Now that I’m a bit wiser and enjoying one, and looking for a second, they’re going for double or worse what I sold them for. Doh!

Saw one on Craigslist for anyone in the Louisville area…

Love the natural ones like that. I don't know that I've ever seen one with a maple fretboard, which is part of the draw of this model for me. Bummer you sold it!

Well needed another guitar like an extra hole in my head but here it is , Really impressed so far , did a bit of pickup height adjustment and it really came to life. Came set up GREAT , Really love the Dots on this one. its been well played and loved. I had an NF3 body I modded with 59/09s awhile ago and I didn't bond with it after the mod. This one is sweet and likely a long term keeper I'll do a NGD once I really flog it for awhile.

NF3 by IMG_3113 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/152274366@N08/

Well needed another guitar like an extra hole in my head but here it is , Really impressed so far , did a bit of pickup height adjustment and it really came to life. Came set up GREAT , Really love the Dots on this one. its been well played and loved. I had an NF3 body I modded with 59/09s awhile ago and I didn't bond with it after the mod. This one is sweet and likely a long term keeper I'll do a NGD once I really flog it for awhile.

NF3 by
37755781802_4236be5652_k.jpg
IMG_3113 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/152274366@N08/
The HSH is awesome! I want to do that with a Fiore.

Back