Private Stock Friday

Guys...since I have discovered this thread...It became hard to sleep...so rare to see one of those gorgeus woodcraft in Italy.

What can I say...I Am proud to work for a woodwoking machines brand which produces some of devices used in this heaven corner...tomorrow I will be a little bit more motivate when I sit down at my office desk:cool:

Anybody still hate blue guitars? That is wild!

66161348.jpg

The begs the question: How are you handling blue guitars in your quest to own all the PRS guitars? Obviously refinishing, but before, or after it gets in your hands? :D

Uhh.. I suppose I'd have to break it down to a certain criteria. Dragons and guitars with historical significance could remain blue but would either be tucked away out of sight or aggressively faded. All others would be painted preferably after I obtain them to get the satisfaction of eradicating the blue on this public forum. ;)

Uhh.. I suppose I'd have to break it down to a certain criteria. Dragons and guitars with historical significance could remain blue but would either be tucked away out of sight or aggressively faded. All others would be painted preferably after I obtain them to get the satisfaction of eradicating the blue on this public forum. ;)

You've put some serious thought into this.

This is where me & Serge are alike, only I have a deep rooted reason for my blue hatred. (Don't know his reason.......)

Google says "The first recorded use of a phrase similar to “raining cats and dogs” was in the 1651 collection of poems Olor Iscanus. British poet Henry Vaughan referred to a roof that was secure against “dogs and cats rained in shower.” One year later, Richard Brome, an English playwright, wrote in his comedy City Witt, “It shall rain dogs and polecats.” (Polecats are related to the weasel and were commonin Great Britain through the end of the nineteenth century.)"

Back