Private Stock Friday

Its when the strays drown and float down the street........rains a lot in scotland, that's why we invented telly, and tea and biscuits, not to mention whisky

That PS back looks like a circuit board to me, love it

psf105-1000-7-jpg.4983

(signs headstock, then scribbles all around it)
Camouflage signature!

I'm kidding, that actually looks really classy. Like marble top counter classy.

Oh. The skin?
Yeah, I was wondering how PRS got that image of the Maryland flag onto the top - seemed like a lot of detail to paint, so figured it must be some sort of ultra-large decal-like applique. So now the bumpers make sense, in the sense of why we don't normally see them.

White ash can be heavy. Not normally light like swamp. Maybe that's why it's a cap. Maybe customer didn't want it chambered.

That and I was told they don't always have figured ash in a thickness suitable for a one piece body (sorry for the late reply, been out of the loop).

It's raining cats and dogs out here in Maryland. Also, where did the term "raining cats and dogs" come from?

Happy Friday!

OK. This is a true story, but I don't know how true the story is.

A couple of years back, my wife and I were on vacation, and had the opportunity to tour the childhood home of Shakespeare's future wife, Anne Hathaway. During the tour, the guide told us a story regarding the construction of the homes, which included multiple layers of thatching on the roof. Not surprisingly, animals and other wildlife of many sorts made their home within the thatch. Subsequently, if there would be a particularly bad storm, it was not uncommon for some of these animals to actually fall through the roof and into the home. Take the story for what its worth!!

Kevin

Back