Private Stock Friday

I believe that p90/bigsby is a prototype it says on the back....little fuzzy when u zoom in....anybody know anything about this one?

Happy Friday!!

PSF104-1.jpg
PSF104-2.jpg
PSF104-3.jpg
PSF104-4.jpg
PSF104-5.jpg
PSF104-6.jpg
PSF104-7.jpg
PSF104-8.jpg

I always enjoy to see Hunter's pictures of the PRS craftsmen with their guitars in hand. I pause on these the longest. For a time they own that guitar. It is like witnessing a special relationship unfold between an artist and his canvass. Happy Friday to you too, sir!

Flowers! I love flowers.

Looks as though somebody is dealing with a loss through a PS, looks rad. Hugs to the eventual owner.

I noticed that, too...although, I thought it may have been a fiftieth anniversary gift, or something like that.

Either way, it's an amazing and beautiful way to honor somebody. No doubt, PRS will make it an absolutely beautiful representation of somebody's love.

I noticed that, too...although, I thought it may have been a fiftieth anniversary gift, or something like that.

Either way, it's an amazing and beautiful way to honor somebody. No doubt, PRS will make it an absolutely beautiful representation of somebody's love.

Good point! I'm still gonna hug somebody though. :D

Awesome stuff Hunter! My wife drooled over the blue on blue with blue here:

psf104-b-3-jpg.4962

Back