You Know What's Inside Has To Be Good When...

you lucky bastard, he thinks as he drools of what he can not acquire!!!! Awesome and stunning guitar CARL!!!!, he states as he congratulates the lucky sum ma bytch who has done well for himself.
:eek:

That is very over the top! Almost as nice as Sergio's banana hammock!

Seriously a very nice guitar. Love the tramp stamp on the neck.

Thanks guys. I had a Super Eagle all lined up, but when I saw this @ Brian's it was all over.

This started out with Brian getting some ideas from the forum here, and then working with the PRS folks. I think it turned out amazing.

The black limba back is actually alot darker in person, and its an incredibly interesting piece of wood. Love the little details.

Sound wise, as expected, very close to the "regular" production PS20th. I expected it to have a but more midrange, but it actually has a bit of a low-mid bump (but not like a RW neck) that makes it sound more evil.

I love the ergonomics of the layout on these, maybe my favorite ever. And the in-betweens on the five way are delicious.

Wow man killer in every way! Super cool eagle design on the headstock and very nice matching birds. The color says look at me and burn all at the same time. The knob and blade configuration is vary interesting but very much makes sense, and modern I may add. Locking both ends, wow! Hey what's up with the two lines on bottom of the middle pickup?

Very nice Carl, you made a good choice! One of a kind.

Back