You guys warned me about PRS acquisition syndrome

I will admit that while I didn't fall in love with the 594 SC I had, I can't keep from wanting a new 594 DC.

From what I've heard on youtube, they sound amazing.

Had to come back for another look at that top... sublime!

One more (vendor pic)

pRJ6Xfc.jpg

Guys, hate to the enabler, but this has got to be the fineness guitar I've owned/played, period.
Really thought the CU24 was the cats meow, but this thing is just over the top.
The neck, the feel, even the acoustic sound - it's pretty satisfying, even unplugged! Ha!

I think they must of spent a bit of time working out this model - all the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted...
Even the switch placement on the horn - I know some don't like it, but it just feels like home to me...

Little bit on the fence with the bridge pickup - initially thought it could use a little more juice, but
it's sooo sweet and clear it may just be a shame to push the amp any harder. Maybe just a touch of pedal boost when needed?
I'll have to experiment a little bit.

Could this be the one and only? Well, time will tell. I think Mr. Smith is going to have a hard time topping this.
Haven't played a semi or hollow yet though, or a soapbar ;)

9s9BL7Z.jpg

Love the top esp the area between the tailpiece and strap pin.

RE: GAS / PRS Sickness...why do you think I exiled myself from this forum for 3 years? ;)

Love the top esp the area between the tailpiece and strap pin.

RE: GAS / PRS Sickness...why do you think I exiled myself from this forum for 3 years? ;)

What does your pile look like these days? I thought I recognized a few of your CE’s for sale awhile back.

Back