You guys warned me about PRS acquisition syndrome

What does your pile look like these days? I thought I recognized a few of your CE’s for sale awhile back.
I'm thinking it's gotta include a SSH. He mentioned something in another thread that made me think he'd pulled the trigger on one.

Guys, hate to the enabler, but this has got to be the fineness guitar I've owned/played, period.
Really thought the CU24 was the cats meow, but this thing is just over the top.
The neck, the feel, even the acoustic sound - it's pretty satisfying, even unplugged! Ha!

I think they must of spent a bit of time working out this model - all the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted...
Even the switch placement on the horn - I know some don't like it, but it just feels like home to me...

Little bit on the fence with the bridge pickup - initially thought it could use a little more juice, but
it's sooo sweet and clear it may just be a shame to push the amp any harder. Maybe just a touch of pedal boost when needed?
I'll have to experiment a little bit.

Could this be the one and only? Well, time will tell. I think Mr. Smith is going to have a hard time topping this.
Haven't played a semi or hollow yet though, or a soapbar ;)

9s9BL7Z.jpg
I love that top! Especially with that finish.

What does your pile look like these days? I thought I recognized a few of your CE’s for sale awhile back.

Yes, sadly I still love CEs but have purged all 24-fretters from my arsenal. I had some exceptional ones. Selling those hurt...

I'm thinking it's gotta include a SSH. He mentioned something in another thread that made me think he'd pulled the trigger on one.

BING BING BING correctamundo. My recent return spiral started with an influx of barely-touched used SSHs at my local GC. I'll get them posted after work slows down a bit...

Have 2 594s and my WL McCarty from Jack Gretz still. And the SEHB. And a couple of Taylor acoustics. No more PS...:(

You think that you can hide. We always find you.

Yes...my willpower is for S*** lol. I was lurking awhile...

Well, these 594s really are "that" good - doubt I'll need another guitar.
Need and want seem to be in question around these parts though, and I still haven't played a semi/hollowbody...
:confused:

Back