Yoga For Guitar Players

This shows exactly what I hate about these kinds of videos. Sure, there are some decent tips in there, but not once does Shawn tell you that the key - THE key - to holding that pose is to have a small animal circle underneath you, providing motivation not to collapse on the animal and thus crush it. #HoldingBack

I was surprised the dog didn't join in as well

I made short video offering some pointers for getting the most out of your plank pose. Check it out:

This is awesome! The only thing that would make this better is if you were wearing one of these........................

pvL7dqs.jpg

ohNDDlk.jpg

8LRM8sh.jpg

The last two are even motivational. You know, Destroying the Challenge!

This shows exactly what I hate about these kinds of videos. Sure, there are some decent tips in there, but not once does Shawn tell you that the key - THE key - to holding that pose is to have a small animal circle underneath you, providing motivation not to collapse on the animal and thus crush it. #HoldingBack
My golden retriever weighs 130lbs. I'm pretty sure he could get under me like that and hold me up for 10 minutes.

We need PRSh to do more Periscopes so we can get to the, uh, bottom of his yoga pants.

Situation! Yoga pants situation!!!!

This is awesome! The only thing that would make this better is if you were wearing one of these........................

ohNDDlk.jpg

The last two are even motivational. You know, Destroying the Challenge!

You know how I feel about Kiss, but I have always loved the boots Gene is wearing on the Destroyer cover

Back