Modified SE DGT demo video HERE!!

markd21

Figured some of you would see this easier in a new thread as opposed to adding to the "Big Changes On The Way" thread. Anyway, here's a video of the guitar getting a nice run through with me twiddling knobs, flipping switches and pulling knobs whilst jamming over a new composition that I am working on. At the end I comment on the guitar.

Please excuse the couple of "screaming cat" notes. It's a little difficult improvising over something you've never played to (staying in key, phrasing that 'works') while working the instrument to its fullest, lol.

Please enjoy and let me know what you think of the guitar!! Thanks!!

Thanks! I had fun making it. I think I played too long, but I wanted to do a good demonstration of the different blends because that was an imprtant part of the wiring change.

Tomorrow I'm finally doing the super-modded 245 video. I'm not sure how I'm gonna aproach it yet...

Thanks for sharing all the DGT improvements. Sounds great! SEs start out with such nice 'bones' and just invite mods. Looking forward to the 245 video.

Thanks for sharing all the DGT improvements. Sounds great! SEs start out with such nice 'bones' and just invite mods. Looking forward to the 245 video.

Right on!! Yes, these new SEs are built very well. The stock guitar was great, as-is. Of the mods made, aside from the individual push/pulls, I really feel the bridge did the most to push the tone. The sustain is absurd - even unplugged the notes hold.

The 245 is my favorite guitar. It actually usurped my Modern Eagle V. Once finishing the 245 I rarely played the ME-V again. Sad, but true.

Right on!! Yes, these new SEs are built very well. The stock guitar was great, as-is. Of the mods made, aside from the individual push/pulls, I really feel the bridge did the most to push the tone. The sustain is absurd - even unplugged the notes hold.

The 245 is my favorite guitar. It actually usurped my Modern Eagle V. Once finishing the 245 I rarely played the ME-V again. Sad, but true.

I feel very much the same. My SE245 is one heck of a guitar and the upgrades made it more of a heckuva guitar.

Back