Yet another newbie!

Acipter

Greetings from currently sunny Southport, a seaside town about 20 miles north of Liverpool in England.

Having decided that my Martin D18 hadn't been played much over the past 12 months, I took the decision to trade it in against a pre-loved PRS custom 22, at Sound Affects Premier in Ormskirk (a splendid shop and if you are ever in north west England, well worth a visit).

The guitar has a 10 top and is finished in slate grey, with the outline bird inlays.

Being honest, up until very recently, I had never seen a PRS in 'real life' let alone played one, but as soon as I clapped eyes on it and was left alone to try it out, I knew I had to have it.

I have now had a month with it and can say it is far and away not only the most attractive guitar I have ever owned, but also the most playable. The dragon II pickups sounds fantastic not only in humbucking mode, but the in-between single coil sounds - it is nice to have such a versatile instrument that can go from cool jangly type tones to full on modern metal.

The only regret with buying this guitar is that I keep gassing for another!

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum! Might as well learn this quickly... around here it's pics or it isn't real!:wave:

image.jpg1_zps1yanj3yv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What a way to make an entrance...welcome aboard ....next stop...gasville. Can't stop at just one

Back