Yes, I know I'm whining......

dcm_guitar

I have this on order.....
914a622c01ffcd657d46134440ababe2-970-80.jpg

Mine will be a Custom 24-08 Artist in copperhead burst with a solid rosewood neck.

I've been waiting about 4 months. I have another 4 months to go (most likely). Every time my phone rings I think, "Maybe it's the dealer and the guitar arrived early!!"

Fridays are the worst, because the PS Friday photos ignite my impatience. Yeah, I know; first world problems.

Has anyone here gotten a Custom 24-08 yet? Can I come over to your house and fondle it, just a little bit?

Mine will be a Custom 24-08 Artist in copperhead burst with a solid rosewood neck.

I've been waiting about 4 months. I have another 4 months to go (most likely). Every time my phone rings I think, "Maybe it's the dealer and the guitar arrived early!!"

Fridays are the worst, because the PS Friday photos ignite my impatience. Yeah, I know; first world problems.

Has anyone here gotten a Custom 24-08 yet? Can I come over to your house and fondle it, just a little bit?

Damn. You got it bad. Lol

Solution: Buy another PRS to keep your mind off it.

Very cool lookin' guitar by the way.

I bought an HBII Artist in fire red burst about 18 months ago. Holy crap, it's a pretty guitar!!!

It's nice to be in a place where people understand when I whine about wanting my new guitar. I already have too many of the darn things (or maybe it's not enough, I can't always remember).

It's nice to be in a place where people understand when I whine about wanting my new guitar. I already have too many of the darn things (or maybe it's not enough, I can't always remember).
We're here for ya...they say absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Hang in there bro!!!

In the “I share your pain” department, I’m into my second month of waiting for a mere pedalboard coming from Germany that shipped ten days ago. Can’t be tracked because it’s not yet in the US tracking system. DHL’s website says it could sit around another 4-5 weeks here before it gets processed.

Feh. I figure the smart thing is just to forget about it, and when it shows up, it shows up.

It gets worse. Wait another month and you'll be rubbing one off to that pic everyday :)

Bumping this because I got an update on delivery time this weekend....

I've been playing over 20 years (yikes!!!), but still take lessons every Saturday. My lessons are at the shop where I ordered my guitar. I walked in on Saturday, and the manager said, "Hey, the PRS rep was here recently and he was able to give me an update on delivery schedules." I'm all excited thinking something good is about to happen. Then the manager says, "He said to expect a November delivery for your order." Ugh.... That's a one year wait for the instrument. I ordered it last November. Sigh.....

The biggest bummer is I KNOW I'm going to find something else I want to buy before November. Man, GAS is a terrible thing.

Back