Will Paul sign cover plates?

Solteroblues

I attended one of Paul's roadshows a few years ago... Am I crazy, or did he say that if you sent him a cover plate, he would autograph it and send it back to you? has anyone else ever heard him say that or do it for you?

I had him sign one of mine, but it's rubbed off, so I'd like to get another one signed...

I attended one of Paul's roadshows a few years ago... Am I crazy, or did he say that if you sent him a cover plate, he would autograph it and send it back to you? has anyone else ever heard him say that or do it for you?

I had him sign one of mine, but it's rubbed off, so I'd like to get another one signed...
I would have him sign the inside of the plate that way it will never wear off.

Yeah I guess my point is could I ship him one and he return it? Lol. I swear that's what I heard him say he's done before...

I'd also like to get a set signed for my private stock haha

Yeah I guess my point is could I ship him one and he return it? Lol. I swear that's what I heard him say he's done before...

I'd also like to get a set signed for my private stock haha
I don't how how/whether that's done, but why not contact the PS team or your dealer who ordered it, and have them get him to sign one?

I still have one he signed in 1998 for a CU22 Soapbar that I no longer own. I have no idea what to do with it, really. It's sitting in one of my storage room's containers in a ziplock bag. I'd be happy to give it to you.

Last edited:
I don't how how/whether that's done, but why not contact the PS team or your dealer who ordered it, and have them get him to sign one?

I still have one he signed in 1998 for a CU22 Soapbar that I no longer own. I have no idea what to do with it, really. It's sitting in one of my storage room's containers. I'd be happy to give it to you.
Very Cool Laszio!!

I still have one he signed in 1998 for a CU22 Soapbar that I no longer own. I have no idea what to do with it, really. It's sitting in one of my storage room's containers in a ziplock bag. I'd be happy to give it to you.
If @Triptones isn't interested in the backplate, I would be. That would be a great addition to my CU22, which is the first PRS guitar I ever purchased and will take to my grave.

I think Paul is still willing to sign things that are at the shop. My SC-58 had to go in for warranty work and I asked them to see if Paul would sign the back of the headstock while it was there. It came back with the signature on it.

I had him sign a couple for me at meet and greet events. I ordered a new blank plate and kept the signed one in a little display case.

Last time I met him I brought in this guitar and he signed the case since the guitar was already signed :)

77193-B05-DBEC-4433-9601-C4-FA71-E47133.jpg

I had him sign a couple for me at meet and greet events. I ordered a new blank plate and kept the signed one in a little display case.

Last time I met him I brought in this guitar and he signed the case since the guitar was already signed :)

77193-B05-DBEC-4433-9601-C4-FA71-E47133.jpg
I LOVE that guitar!

And when Paul Smith signs something, his writ is large! The man ain't shy. ;)

Any chance we can get a picture of that?

I can PM you my address :)

Back