Why are there no SE Tremonti backplates?

None available on the PRS online store. They offer other SE backplates, just none for guitars with four knobs. And the US ones won't fit because the screw holes are in different locations. I've had my SE Tremonti backplate signed, and I don't want the sig to scratch off. I emailed PRS and they said they couldn't get me one, that I'd need to "find one on ebay" or something...... I just thought that since other SE electronics plates are there, and this shape fits MULTIPLE SEs (Tremonti, Tremonti Custom, 245, Akesson, Myers...) they'd have these. Pretty bummed. If anyone has one they can get rid of, let me know!

None available on the PRS online store. They offer other SE backplates, just none for guitars with four knobs. And the US ones won't fit because the screw holes are in different locations. I've had my SE Tremonti backplate signed, and I don't want the sig to scratch off. I emailed PRS and they said they couldn't get me one, that I'd need to "find one on ebay" or something...... I just thought that since other SE electronics plates are there, and this shape fits MULTIPLE SEs (Tremonti, Tremonti Custom, 245, Akesson, Myers...) they'd have these. Pretty bummed. If anyone has one they can get rid of, let me know!

Maybe those guys can help you: http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthread.php?3113-A-little-quot-Pay-it-Forward-quot-in-honor-of/page3

Back