Who plays a 509 and why should I buy one instead of a 594 sc?

So my Orange Tiger 594 SC came today via UPS..
Yipee!! Guitar was PERFECT in all respects!!
My only question is.. Do i have to grow my hair long like I did back in my 20's? Notice the flame!!!
GetAttachmentThumbnail

So my Orange Tiger 594 SC came today via UPS..
Yipee!! Guitar was PERFECT in all respects!!
My only question is.. Do i have to grow my hair long like I did back in my 20's? Notice the flame!!!
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Can't see the image... and I really want to!

Wow not sure why you guys can't see it? Maybe I can post it on some other web site? Any syggestions,

Egads, Thank you !!
Sorry I can't seem to post a picture here.. I've dealt with other web sites that use a similar posting protocol so I don't understand the issues.
Maybe some one could clue me in?

Thank you Pete and Warmart. Now what about my hair? Lol I have plenty and its silver so do I have to grow it long now? Lol

Egads, Thank you !!
Sorry I can't seem to post a picture here.. I've dealt with other web sites that use a similar posting protocol so I don't understand the issues.
Maybe some one could clue me in?

I'm using Imgur now, it is working pretty well. I don't really like the social media aspect, but it's not a big deal. You post an image (you can mark it hidden, so it isn't included in their stream). Then, it's pretty much just like the other hosting services. Copy the image link and include it using the icon in the forum post header.

Good luck!

Two very different guitars. The 509 I believe is closer to a Tele I believe. The 594 is closer to a Les Paul length. I think you are getting confused with the names. 509 refers to the pups, a 594 refers to the scale length.

rickcard, I understand the different numbers. 509 is for the different combinations and 594 is for the fret board scale length :)

Two very different guitars. The 509 I believe is closer to a Tele I believe. The 594 is closer to a Les Paul length. I think you are getting confused with the names. 509 refers to the pups, a 594 refers to the scale length.

The 509 is closer to a super strat - and can do some tele-ish, stratty and LP tones. Its called a 509 because it has 5 Single Coil Pick ups and 09 different combinations from its 5 way switch. It also has a 25.25" scale length - in between a regular PRS and a Strat. The 594 is indeed named after its scale length of 24.594" but its also a thicker body and more vintage vibe than the modern 509. They are almost as different as an Ibanez JEM and Gibson Les Paul

Back