Which one?

Steven Lafferty

I know I am in a PRS forum, but I have a question.

If you had a really nice Squier Stratocaster, a really nice Nashville Telecaster and an awesome PRS SE Custom 24 and you loved them all equally and you were told you could only keep one. Which one do you keep and why??
Thanks so much for the help in advance.

If you had a really nice Squier Stratocaster, a really nice Nashville Telecaster and an awesome PRS SE Custom 24 and you loved them all equally and you were told you could only keep one. Which one do you keep and why??

I’d get rid of the one telling you to get rid of 2. Then your still ahead by 1!

As others have said, the CU24 due to the versatility. If that doesn’t work for you, the sell it, too and get whatever “one” works best for you.

Yeah...PRS in a heartbeat. The CU24 is a different beast than a Strat or Tele so its hard to compare on tone; that'll be a subjective thing. However, the pros are very noticable: With a trem its more versatile than a tele, better upper fret access than either of the others, better build quality than a Squier (exception being a MIJ Squier), and the feel of the fretwork finish on SE models is really only matched in that price range by maybe LTD.

Keep the one you like the least, hide the money, then complain non-stop that you hate your guitar. Sell it and buy one high-end guitar that is better than all 3.

Back