Where to get CE-24 Satin?

Canadian_PRS

I reallllly want a CE-24 in Satin. I’m a huge fan of of the cherry charcoal burst and the blackout model (both with the dark headstock). Any ideas on where to look? I’ve checkout our eBay and Reverb with no luck. I realize they were limited runs which will make it tougher. The only one I can find is the Standard 24 from 2016 that was all Mahogany. Does anybody know if they are planning on making another run of these?

Thanks!

Seems like most are from Europe with higher prices and incredibly high shipping rates. I’ll just have to keep checking and be patient.

I got the last 2020 Satin Charcoal Cherry Burst in NA back in April or May. I think they only do 150 a year and they go to Sweetwater or over to Europe unfortunately. You could always email Sweetwater or PRS directly! They’ve always given timely responses. Hope I helped and you eventually find what you’re looking for!

I got the last 2020 Satin Charcoal Cherry Burst in NA back in April or May. I think they only do 150 a year and they go to Sweetwater or over to Europe unfortunately. You could always email Sweetwater or PRS directly! They’ve always given timely responses. Hope I helped and you eventually find what you’re looking for!

A little while back there was still one left at Sweetwater. (Probably the one you bought!)
I emailed them, but unfortunately they can’t sell/ship PRS across the border. And yes, Europe seem to get a lot of Satin exclusives.

I guess I’ll just have to wait for you to sell yours. :D;)

Both good finds. Thanks. I’ll take a closer look at them. I think these weren’t showing up for me originally because I chose products that ship to Canada. These were both listed as local pickup (but they may negotiate to ship to me)

A little while back there was still one left at Sweetwater. (Probably the one you bought!)
I emailed them, but unfortunately they can’t sell/ship PRS across the border. And yes, Europe seem to get a lot of Satin exclusives.

If things were different and I wasn’t in love with the guitar, I’d make sure it would end up in your hands lol. If I wasn’t such a noob with this forum, I would post a picture! I’m on my phone so I’m having trouble. I’m only 26 but I officially feel like a grandpa now lol.

Thanks for the info everybody. I was so close to getting the SE Holcomb model because I couldn’t find the satin CE. I waited one more day (thankfully) and found a CE Blackout Sweetwater exclusive model used on Reverb. Waiting for it to arrive now! It doesn’t have the 85/15 in it any more, but it’s in excellent condition and it is Satin so I’m looking forward to it!

Thanks for the info everybody. I was so close to getting the SE Holcomb model because I couldn’t find the satin CE. I waited one more day (thankfully) and found a CE Blackout Sweetwater exclusive model used on Reverb. Waiting for it to arrive now! It doesn’t have the 85/15 in it any more, but it’s in excellent condition and it is Satin so I’m looking forward to it!
Awesome! Good things come to those who wait!

YAdFlyc.jpg

I’m late but I finally figured out how to add a picture lmao. This is my 2020 Satin Cherry Burst CE 24. It was one of the last two available in the US (new 2020’s, not generally speaking) so I got pretty damn lucky lol.

YAdFlyc.jpg

I’m late but I finally figured out how to add a picture lmao. This is my 2020 Satin Cherry Burst CE 24. It was one of the last two available in the US (new 2020’s, not generally speaking) so I got pretty damn lucky lol.
Nice! I had a Cu22 refinished at the PTC a couple of summers ago. I had them do that same black satin neck finish. I love it.

It definitely feels great. Unfortunately, I have found one downside. Nicks and dings stick out like a sore thumb :(

Nice! I had a Cu22 refinished at the PTC a couple of summers ago. I had them do that same black satin neck finish. I love it.
I’m thinking about a Custom 22 as my next guitar. It’s either that or the DGT with the slight edge going toward the DGT! I’ve never gotten the opportunity to get hands on with either but I’ve heard tons of positive feedback on the DGT so I’m definitely curious.

YAdFlyc.jpg

That one is stunning!!!!!! If you ever need to part with it, I’d buy or trade in a heartbeat.

That one is stunning!!!!!! If you ever need to part with it, I’d buy or trade in a heartbeat.
I will definitely remember you if that situation ever occurs lol. I love it though and I’ve seen plenty people say the ended up regretting when they sold theirs. I hope the one you just ordered is a beaut and plays phenomenally though! Hope to see pictures soon!

Back