When do the dealers start getting the 2018s?

My local dealer -- Island Music Co. -- already has SVNs in stock, as of a couple weeks ago. I think it's ongoing. What model were you interested in?

My local dealer said the SE’s would be in any day, the S2’s in about two months, and the Core’s would be scattered inbetween... I wonder if this schedule is individual for each dealer?

I have been keeping a close eye on the SE24 Zebrawood as I have had one on pre-order here in Australia since November.

I noticed that the stock started to appear in the USA in late December but the numbers appeared to be fairly low. I haven’t seen any evidence of that model in Australia as of yet. I know the retailer who I purchased from pre-sold the stock they initially ordered.

The wait is killing me so much I dug out my old Washburn from the early 90’s and watched enough YouTube videos to give me the confidence to fully setup the Floyd Rose trem ..... something that has caused so many issues over the years. Perhaps I don’t need to get the PRS to reignite my interest in playing again!

NAMM stands for: Not Available to Mid May!

LOL - seems that way doesn't it ;) I've had a 2018 SE Custom 24 (spalted maple top) on order for a couple of months and I'm told it will be shipped RSN (real soon now) :)

It's crazy. On many of the reviews from NAMM on youtube, you here the Dealer Rep say "this willbe available in May, late Spring, early Summer. Translation?? Mid May! Too funny!

2018 models have been in my LGS in the UK for at least a month, SE, and Core.
Loving my SE custom 24!

Back