What years were the CORE Starla's manufactured?

sleepingtiger

I know they are S2's now, but am trying to find out about the CORE models.

Tony

Last edited:
Mira introduced at the PRS Experience 2007 to 2013
Starla 2009 to 2013

By 2014 they were in the S2 line

Starla 2009 to 2013

By 2014 they were in the S2 line

Sorry, I believe that’s incorrect.

It’s 2008. There’s numerous Starla guitars and videos from then out there.

And the S2’s were from 2013. You could play ‘em and buy ‘em at EXP that summer. I was there.

Yes, you are probably right.
I took infos from catalogs, if Starla has been launched mid 2008, obviously didn't appear on that year catalog.
Same with the S2 versions from mid 2013.

;)

Yes, you are probably right.
I took infos from catalogs, if Starla has been launched mid 2008, obviously didn't appear on that year catalog.
Same with the S2 versions from mid 2013.

;)

Sorry, hopefully I didn’t offend you and come off like a d!ck in my post. My basement was flooding and I stayed up until two-something mopping and sopping, so I was cranky.

Sorry, hopefully I didn’t offend you and come off like a d!ck in my post. My basement was flooding and I stayed up until two-something mopping and sopping, so I was cranky.
Dude, that sucks! If you have the space for it, I'd get a wet/dry shop vac for these sorts of emergencies. They have them in a variety of sizes, and they aren't overly spendy from what I remember.

Still no-fun-at-all. sorry to hear!

Oh no! Everything ok? Ours flooded a decade ago. I ran like a madman getting band gear up the stairs. Hope you didn't lose anything.

Naa, you're kidding man, don't bother. What matters is that informations are correct. :)
Hope that things that count were on the upper floors and nothing got damaged.

Naa, you're kidding man, don't bother. What matters is that informations are correct. :)
Hope that things that count were on the upper floors and nothing got damaged.

Sergio that sucks brother!

Hope all is ok now and nothing got damaged.

Ahh, thanks. Everything is fine, it’s just non-stop seepage. Perhaps flooding was too strong a word.

Back