What pickup do you use in your acoustic?

WeFixFlats

Respect The Clave
K & K Sound 'Pure Pickup'(passive) in both of my El Cajon made acoustics. I bought both without the electronics: no knobs or ugly plastic control panel that would deface the wood. And we use the low budget, but effective, LR Baggs Para Acoustic for the external preamp.

LSchefman

Historical Entity
I think my PS Tonare Grand came with a McIntyre Acoustic Feather pickup.

I'm not big on pickups for acoustic guitars, but this one would be good enough to play live with.

If I played live...

However, I play in the studio, and I always mic up the guitar because it sounds better to do it that way. Still, this is a very good pickup compared to most.

Alan Manning

Well Love a Duck Mary Poppins.!!!
I have a Faith Venus Trembesi Moonburst with Shadow,nanoflex 2,pickup's &shadow performer preamp & an Aspen I bought back in 87 which I had an Artec Age -Tn put on.

spoyzer

I have tried both the LRB M1 and M80 and found them both decent pickups. Haven't tried the LRB Lyric but may at some point. Currently I'm using the factory installed ES2 on my Taylor and PRS on my A30. I have a Cordoba C7 coming and may try the Lyric on that.

guitarman001

Coming back to this after some time....
Decided against soundhole pickups (no offence!) ...
Baggs Anthem sounds great but I'll only being playing unplugged infrequently so for a non-invasive option, I'm likely going to go for the K&K Pure Mini with some sort of DI.
Very affordable, too.