What color would you refinish this guitar in to show of flames!!!!

antique vintage natural
$T2eC16dHJHYE9nzpfITfBQb)Rps13Q~~60_57.JPG

I'd contact PTC to find out what colors would actually work. Depends on getting stain out of wood as for what they can do, I think.

I'd contact PTC to find out what colors would actually work. Depends on getting stain out of wood as for what they can do, I think.
on it, they have informed me I can go to a Boyd burst on the guitar. but Christmas gift will take care of that for me. I think blue is the tough color for them to work with. I first need to see what I want to do and then contact them via a PTC request form.

Last edited:
+1 I have been looking for one like that (but older) for a year now...wanna sell? ;)
Thanks for the offer but i really like her. I may just leave it be. She weights a ton compared to my studio and DGT and i believe it is what helps in the awesome sounds i get out of her.

Thanks for the offer but i really like her. I may just leave it be. She weights a ton compared to my studio and DGT and i believe it is what helps in the awesome sounds i get out of her.

No worries...tapped out with the holidays anyway. Doesn't mean I can't look ;) Beautiful axe!

I have a Dark Cherry Burst and feel the same way about them. I was thinking of doing a Black and Tan with a Charcoal Burst top and natural back, head, and sides (ala Blue Matteo) I floated it by the PTC and they said getting the red fully out of the mahogany might be problematic. But even if it retains some red hue, it might still look cool
mychar.jpg

Back