What Are Your Favorite Amps To Play?

IMG-2326.jpg
Right now it’s my mark v 90 watt head into a mesa 2x12 vertical cab. I don’t feel I need a boost with this amp. Everything from clean, edge of breakup to high gain is just so snappy and responsive. When I first got it I found the high gain sound was too “stiff” it just didn’t feel saturated enough. I turned up my master output to about noon and compensated on channel volume and now I’m in love with how the strings feel under my fingers. The effects loop is also dead quiet and the thing takes pedal so well.

Beyond that I really enjoyed playing my MT-15 into my torpedo captor x with an own hammer rock box century vintage speaker IR into my DAW the other week. That speaker just seems to have an amazing amount of clarity. The MT-15 is such a killer lunchbox amp.

IMG-2326.jpg
Right now it’s my mark v 90 watt head into a mesa 2x12 vertical cab. I don’t feel I need a boost with this amp. Everything from clean, edge of breakup to high gain is just so snappy and responsive. When I first got it I found the high gain sound was too “stiff” it just didn’t feel saturated enough. I turned up my master output to about noon and compensated on channel volume and now I’m in love with how the strings feel under my fingers. The effects loop is also dead quiet and the thing takes pedal so well.

Beyond that I really enjoyed playing my MT-15 into my torpedo captor x with an own hammer rock box century vintage speaker IR into my DAW the other week. That speaker just seems to have an amazing amount of clarity. The MT-15 is such a killer lunchbox amp.
Hi @Headset,

Amy from Two notes here! We're so pleased Captor X is working well for you!

Back