What are you listening to right now?

One of my favorite Sammy era Van Halen songs along with the non LP released Crossing Over. I really, really wish they'd have explored this heavier vein more when Sammy was still in the band. IMHO, it showed a more mature side of Van Halen versus the where's the party good time music of the Dave era.
Sammy, Michael, Vic, and Jason have been killing it in these lockdown sessions. I really hope they put an album out of all these and then tour them when this cr@p is finally over!

One of my favorite Sammy era Van Halen songs along with the non LP released Crossing Over. I really, really wish they'd have explored this heavier vein more when Sammy was still in the band. IMHO, it showed a more mature side of Van Halen versus the where's the party good time music of the Dave era.
Sammy, Michael, Vic, and Jason have been killing it in these lockdown sessions. I really hope they put an album out of all these and then tour them when this cr@p is finally over!
Totally agree! Plus, Vic has been rockin' some PRS love!

This tribute KWS did for " The Braille Blues Daddy" a.k.a. Bryan Lee. I was lucky enough to see him live a couple of times on Bourbon St. He was a fire breather! He wasn't a houshold name by any means, but he should have been. Rest Easy Mr. Lee.:(

Back