What are you listening to right now?

Recently discovered this band.

mJdq9f3.png

Here, check this one out. One Man Rush!

Always admire these guys that can play everything and mix it all up and not break a sweat.

Man I'm loving it! Two of the first cassettes I ever bought were Rush (Hemispheres and 2112) - via Columbia House of all places. What an eye opener those were, you're taking me back bro - thanks again!!

Attention all planets of the Solar Federation ..... @bodia has assumed control, Bodia has assumed control.:D

Always admire these guys that can play everything and mix it all up and not break a sweat.

Man I'm loving it! Two of the first cassettes I ever bought were Rush (Hemispheres and 2112) - via Columbia House of all places. What an eye opener those were, you're taking me back bro - thanks again!!

Attention all planets of the Solar Federation ..... @bodia has assumed control, Bodia has assumed control.:D

Calling occupants of Interplanetary Aurora!

Yeah, man! We went through multiple copies of 2112, Hemispheres and Farewell To Kings in my buddies basement back in the late 70s and 80s. We listened to them SO much! Loved every minute of it!

Prince channel on SiriusXM at the moment - have to get what I can out of it before they turn it off!

Back