What are you listening to right now?

Currently, the sound of rain falling on my apartment roof, outdoor street traffic, and my fingers typing. Choosing solitude amidst the usual excess noise, and using aluminum foil to filter out background neighborhood voices. o_O:D;)

Currently, the sound of rain falling on my apartment roof, outdoor street traffic, and my fingers typing. Choosing solitude amidst the usual excess noise, and using aluminum foil to filter out background neighborhood voices. o_O:D;)

Is the aluminum foil in the shape of a cone on top of your head by chance? o_O

Asking for a friend....:D

closer, kings of leon stood out from a random playlist

Oooo, that's a really good one! To me anyway...reminds me of some dark days I had a few years ago and of how much better things are now. Don't ya just love how music can do that!

Sadly, kinda seems like that album was KOL "Zenith".

I was a gigging musician the year this album was released and my band mates and I drove past, near to where this album cover was photographed!

The heads with Ely cathedral as a backdrop!

Now THAT is cool! I got to see them in May 1994...still my #1 concert experience of all time!
Wow '94...dang I'm practically a fossil man...

Is the aluminum foil in the shape of a cone on top of your head by chance? o_O

Asking for a friend....:D

Hey don’t judge CP in our terms. How is your nurse today? Mine is being a little b!tch;)

Plus he has to earn his position on the High Council of Reflection!

I'm not usually one for Floyd covers...but...this is pretty cool. From about 3:30 on it's all solo...dude stars off really chilled the he goes all the way off!

Holy mother of fire breathers! Somebody get this guy a PRS! STAT!!!!!

Last edited:
This tune came up on a 'Surf Guitar' CD I had in the car and just heard it while driving to the grocery store...found the live performance. So if you want to hear the sound of Fender California, crystal clean, and ear refreshing, this is for you...Enjoy~!

Right at this moment I'm listening to Kenny Wayne Shepherd's new album The Traveler that was released today.
Good stuff. Glad to hear that these days he's moved away from tube screamers and now uses a King of Tone. Not that there was anything wrong as such before, but the tube screamer/strat/blues thing was a cliche and the King of Tone dials that back a bit.

Back