What are you listening to right now?

Is the aluminum foil in the shape of a cone on top of your head by chance? o_O

Asking for a friend....:D

Actually, it was more likely my electronic white noise machine that sounds like either a box fan or AC in the background when one doesn't need the fan or AC. The neighborhood can be somewhat noisy if the tenants are drinking and/or partying. The random argument here and there sometimes. I need neither the trouble nor the stress, so self-deprecating humor was my coping mechanism regards tin foil.

Hey don’t judge CP in our terms. How is your nurse today? Mine is being a little b!tch;)

Plus he has to earn his position on the High Council of Reflection!

This evening, hydrating, meditating and reflecting on the earlier part of the day. Listening to some spiritually uplifting music currently. Good news in one of my previous thread follow-ups. Am very surprised I'm not feeling worn down to a bareknuckle today, considering the activity that went on today. Must have been a good physical energy day.

Really loving Judas priest guitar tones, bumped back into it courtesy of their PG rig rundown

Always liked these guys. Something about Tony Harnell's voice and Ronni LeTekro's guitar is magic. Even if it is a touch on the light side.

Back