What are you listening to right now?

Love these guys! My first concert, 1981.

'81 would've been the tour for Nature of the Beast, no? That was the album that it didn't matter who's house you went to in the summer of '81, everybody had that record, at least in my neck of the woods.

Another Canadian:

I know it probably won't happen, but I'd love to see a full Triumph reunion and US tour. Rik still has the pipes to sing those songs and sound d@mn good doing it.

'81 would've been the tour for Nature of the Beast, no? That was the album that it didn't matter who's house you went to in the summer of '81, everybody had that record, at least in my neck of the woods.

Another Canadian:

I know it probably won't happen, but I'd love to see a full Triumph reunion and US tour. Rik still has the pipes to sing those songs and sound d@mn good doing it.

Oops....had to head off to Google. Turns out it was 11/21/1982 on the Power Play Tour. Although, it was Nature of the Beast and Harder Faster that was in constant rotation at my buddies. NotB was a favorite of mine. Great album.

Big Triumph fan, as well. Only got to see them once. Yngwie opened. I seem to recall Rik had a cool solo trading licks with a laser "stick-man". He was through here last year with Rik Emmett and Resolution 9 last year. I really should have gone to that show.

Another Canadian:

Heck, I'd buy an album of him playing like that. What a voice, especially for a pensioner!

Do all Canadians sing like that?;)

Seeing them open for Priest in a couple of weeks. Haven't seen them since 1982 when they opened for April Wine....my very first concert. Looking forward to seeing them again.

That's too cool! Sounds like a "Heavy Metal Parking Lot" moment waiting to happen!

Time to break out the parachute pants and dig the dangly cross earing outta mom's jewelry box!

Good times!

I am not sure if there are any Game of Thrones followers here, but this collaboration work by famous guitarists is way too cool not to share!

Featuring Game of Thrones creator and showrunner D.B. Weiss, Nuno Bettencourt, Tom Morello, Scott Ian, Game of Thrones composer Ramin Djawadi and Brad Paisley!

Back