What are you listening to right now?

Congratulations to this amazing woman. Glad to know somebody had ears and a heart. Hard earned and well deserved. I give you the Grammy winning song of the year by the talented Bonnie Raitt.

Caution. This is a tear jerker.

Who is that? Does anyone know? :cool:

Seriously - I've seen several "media" organizations refer to her as "unknown blues singer". Really? Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. Numerous gold records. Numerous hits. Been around for about 50 years.

Unknown.

Who is that? Does anyone know? :cool:

Seriously - I've seen several "media" organizations refer to her as "unknown blues singer". Really? Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. Numerous gold records. Numerous hits. Been around for about 50 years.

Unknown.
Oh yeah I almost popped a fuse when I read that too:mad:. It seemed like a dig by the haters within the media that worship at the throne of “tay tay” or the “queen bee” we know what kinda fuss they can make.

My parents used to listen to Oscar Peterson all the time. I thought, blah old fogie music.

I haven’t listened to him since my parents passed. I gave this album a listen for something different. I am really starting to like some jazz. I melt right into my chair and the relaxation is fantastic.

He was incredible! In some of his songs I hear ACDC, some snippets of Beatle songs etc.

Everything we hear is recycled in someway shape or form.

The-Who-Face-Dances-RSD-2021_1_z1.jpg

Listened to this album on my way to pick up and set up a new Mac for my parents. There's a big story behind it, but the very short version is Gash was a friend of Vai's, they recorded this 30 years ago, but Gash died before the album could be released. Vai took a long time coming around to releasing it. It's fairly short, but it kicks.

I listened to a couple of tunes off of this a few weeks back. Reminds me of his Alcatrazz days.

I just love Johnny and Edgar Winter. I saw them 1983 concert. I remember when they broke into Frankenstein the crowd went out of control.

I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I would of appreciated that show so much more because now that I play and my knowledge.

Quite simply 1 of the best blues guitarist ever.
RIP Johnny

Back