What are you listening to right now?

I've been following this gal for a while now. She's supposed to be on the bill for a Blues Fest in Edmonton this August along with Colin James and some other fairly heave hitters. I'm defo gonna be there if I can swing some tickets. Just got an album of hers yesterday and I really like what I hear on the whole thing.
I would imagine most here have heard her in the past year or so. I think she just might shake some walls
Title track:

edit: it's official...have our tickets booked for the Blues Fest International in August. Samantha hits the stage at 7:00pm Sunday evening, and Colin James at 8:30 (ish). Always loved hearing Colin live, but really stoked to see and hear Samantha nail it down.

Last edited:
I've been following this gal for a while now. she's supposed to be on the bill for a Blues Fest in Edmonton this August along with Colin James and some other fairly heave hitters. I'm defo gonna be there if I can swing some tickets. Just got an album of hers yesterday and I really like what I here on the whole thing.
I would imagine most here have heard her in the past year or so. I think she just might shake some walls

Yep. Just saw her a couple months ago - excellent show. Reminded me at times of Anna Popovic in the presentation, but has a harder edge to her sound. It was an excellent show. Thought for a sec I might get to see her on the Buddy Guy tour, but she's not on the bill here. If I'm still not working, I may head to VA to catch it down there - can visit my daughter.

Back