What are you listening to right now?

New tune from Last In Line.....Vivian Campbell, Vinny Appice, Phil Soussan and Andrew Freeman on vocals. If you're not familiar, they started back around 2012 as a one off to perform the old Dio songs. Jimmy Bain was on bass until he passed in 2016. So, it was the original Dio band plus Freeman on vocals. Saw them once, great show. This is their 3rd album of original tunes. Good to see Vivian tear it up.

This young woman is a signature artist for Brian May Guitars, apparently. All I know is this track is awesome, and if she comes around here, I'm going to see her. And I will buy her album.

New tune from Last In Line.....Vivian Campbell, Vinny Appice, Phil Soussan and Andrew Freeman on vocals. If you're not familiar, they started back around 2012 as a one off to perform the old Dio songs. Jimmy Bain was on bass until he passed in 2016. So, it was the original Dio band plus Freeman on vocals. Saw them once, great show. This is their 3rd album of original tunes. Good to see Vivian tear it up.

2:31 - 2:42 on the guitar solo took me back to 80’s Maiden solos.

Nice share JB.

Back