Well that went well

Coop

That one guy
First rehearsal with the new (to me) SE singlecut. I was totally prepared to change pickups and what not, but this thing sounded like a beast at rehearsal... which was noticed by the rest of the group as well. I guess it's an American PRS that's next.

Glad to hear things are going so well! What amp are you using? We need to get together sometime. Been too long!

Glad to hear things are going so well! What amp are you using? We need to get together sometime. Been too long!

I'm playing through this old Musicman 112 amp. The biggest part of the tone is from this Chinese Fulltone knockoff... it's a Joyo Ultimate Overdrive. I'll be getting the actual Fulltone OCD at some point in the very near future. I'm also probably going to buy a Fender (love the shimmery cleans and how well they take pedals) amp soon. Along with a US PRS... dammit the list keeps growing. Heh.

Unfortunately tonight's rehearsal recording got messed up, but after the next one I'll shoot you a couple of MP3s for giggles. And yes, we do need to hang soon... it really has been waaaaaaay too long.

I was totally prepared to change pickups and what not, but this thing sounded like a beast at rehearsal...
The SE pickups are grossly underrated IMHO. That's why I don't doubt that the new S2 pickups will sound good as well in spite of their overseas manufacture.

Back