WEDNESDAY night Experience roll call thread

I grew up I'm Charlotte. Haven't lived there since 1986. Were you around during that time? Maybe we bumped into each other at some point.

I got here in 2004 I think, was bouncing back and forth across country. CA to MA, MA to OR, OR to NC. Was nuts, and primary reason I have a guitar collection rather than wife & kids.

I am the Hilton and can carpool a few guys (two have to sit in the back of a Mustang.......)

I should get in town around 4pm if all goes well, 6 hour drive from CT.

Where in Connecticut are you travelling from? I am driving down Thursday AM from Mystic.

Mike

So have we got a consensus yet on what to do Wednesday night? Any good steak and seafood places that can accommodate a large group?

I dig..

Lewnes'
Ram's Head
Tsunami

I haven't been many other places.

I live in Hebron. I am planning on heading out Wednesday morning around 9, should miss all the traffic that way and hopefully roll into the Hilton around 4 or so.

WOW! I am brand new to this forum (first post actually). Will properly introduce myself BUT, as I am looking at going to the Experience next year I was casually looking at this thread (jeaulously I might add) and I come across ANOTHER PERSON FROM HEBRON, CT! Small world in a small town.

Wedge, look forward to perhaps meeting you. (I live on 316 a couple miles from RHAM).
Have a good time and we will hopefully chat soon.

(Sorry to hijack the thread gang)

Just checked into O'Callaghans. If anyone else is staying here, you may want to call ahead and make sure they can find your reservation. Good thing they weren't sold out and were able to honor the rate I originally booked.

Back