Watches

I like the Apple watch in principle, but a) it's pretty ugly for an Apple product and b) until it can go for several days without a charge it's just a toy...

I'm so old, I don't even know what this is.

Ha! Its new so don't worry, you weren't missing anything. Its called the Motorola 360 and its a smart watch that lives along side android phones. Its also the first mainstream ROUND displayed smartwatch... I love it. It looks stylish as just a watch and helps me at work maintain communication without being rude or distracting with me phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you gents have excellent taste! Keep 'em coming!

I do totally get the argument of precision with mechanical watches. If I could offer any advice, it would be to not have Rolex service your watches. I had to send one back right after I got it back from factory service because it was gaining 8 seconds per day. Luckily, I found a Rolex wizard about a half hour away. Here's my 1972 Sub after a recent service. Not bad for 42 years old. :)

IMG_8128_zpsab5dd1a0.jpg

The GMT is gaining 1 sec/day. That is alleviated by placing it face down, which causes it to lose a second.

IMG_8140_zps1937ede3.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly, I don't wear watches. I have a knack for destroying watches, all the time , every time. You guys all have cool watches for sure.

Back