Vela, Vela, Vela Good

prs19

Just wanted to add a bit to the compliments on the Vela. A local guitar store got one in. They also do a S2 Singlecut Standard and Starla. I've owned a US Starla and S2 Singlecut Semi-hollow in the past. I got to play the 3 S2's back to back. The Vela is simply something special. The sounds are very versatile. I typically love the neck pickups on guitars and that's no exception here. I was rolled off on the volume on the neck and then when I wanted a little drive just switched to the bridge pickup. Awesome tones and players much better than me could really exploit them! The neck felt the same as other S2s.

I realky, really want to pick up a Fire Ice blue with birds from my Sweetwater sales engineer. Any ideas on how to raise the necessary funds? Legal ideas of course. :).

Have a a great weekend!

I want one badly myself. Trying hard not to sell stuff I want to keep too! Wish I had a local dealer that stocks any PRS guitars, much less the S2 series. I have a S2 Standard Custom 22, and it's a very good guitar. Vela is high on my list.

Hmmm, Sweetwater is offering 36 month financing plan, if that helps? Or PayPal Mastercard could be your newest best friend. Just don't get too friendly! ;)

The post along with others discussing the Vela is giving me GAS:p
I want to play one before I buy however.

Back