Ugh, Private Stock wait...

I'm a sucker for the old American standby...

67d617bc-3c3c-4a1d-9cc0-ada62faf9285.jpg

Sorry guys, I didn't really see my post as a complaint as some have pointed out. It was merely meant as an observation and the disappointment of having to wait a little longer for a PS build if I spec it myself,not really a complaint. Ive since found a few nice already built one's at a few retailers that Im looking into as they're spec'd pretty close to what I like.
As a second option, The guy I sold my Abalone Artist 24 Floyd rose offered it back to me and I think my Pinky would like to have it back at its side

Sorry guys, I didn't really see my post as a complaint as some have pointed out. It was merely meant as an observation and the disappointment of having to wait a little longer for a PS build if I spec it myself,not really a complaint. Ive since found a few nice already built one's at a few retailers that Im looking into as they're spec'd pretty close to what I like.
As a second option, The guy I sold my Abalone Artist 24 Floyd rose offered it back to me and I think my Pinky would like to have it back at its side
I love those two. Especially think pinky. I've a weakness for pink guitars. I'd do it!

No worries.
Not everyone took it that way.
Good luck in your quest.

And I probably way overreacted. My apologies, obviously I took it the wrong way.

Beautiful guitars, by the way!

Love the blue. I wonder why folks spec. trems but hardly ever show them in their pictures?

I hardly ever see trem bars attached to guitars in pictures and I just wondered why?

Back