UGH! Please help me... SC245 "problem"

Anim8me2

So I have been lusting after a SC245 gold top for a while. I have been looking at one online (core model) but then I saw an SE on Reverb for a great price and I bought it. Now I am struggling because I am really in love with the quality of the US made models. Will I really regret it that much? Should I get the core also and just use the SE as an "outside" banger?

HELP!

I would grab the core too, but only if it's not going to put you in a bad spot. The SE's are great, but if it's not what you really want, and planned for, then don't torture yourself!

Appreciate the SE while you save for the 245. You can also shorten the time by looking for it used.

The SEs are great. But you'll still want the Core and wish you'd bought one.

The joy and beauty of guitar lust is that it's never satisfied.

OK, you guys are not good for me.
I jumped.

586970135_o.jpg

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages...49,586970064&formats=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0&format=0

Its an older model so I plan on swapping out the tuners. If anyone knows wether I need Phase II or Phase II let me know. I'm thinking of going with ebony tuning pegs.

That's a sexy gold top, for sure.

I think the Phase III tuners have the same screw holes as the vintage, but not sure about the Phase IIs. I'm sure someone here can confirm interchangeability.

I would grab the core too, but only if it's not going to put you in a bad spot. The SE's are great, but if it's not what you really want, and planned for, then don't torture yourself!
This !!!! the SE will always be thought of as a sub for the core. I suggest getting both and use the SE as an outside banger with Mods if you want. That way you have some versatility.

Back